The City of Monterey Park will host the fourth annual “Monster Mash” Halloween event on Thursday, October 20, 2022, from 4-7 p.m. at Barnes Park. Admission is free.
Monster Mash Schedule
4:00-7:00 p.m. Carnival games, activities
6:00 p.m. Dave Skale, magician - “This 40-minute show features tons of magic, loads of laughs, lots of audience participation, a live bunny, and “The Magic Carpet Ride,"
This family-friendly event, co-hosted by the Recreation and Community Services Department and Monterey Park Bruggemeyer Library, will feature carnival games, trick-or-treating, and food trucks. Entertainment will be provided by Dave Skale.
Date & Time: Thursday, October 20, 4-7 P.M.
(Event will end promptly at 7 P.M.)
* Participants are encouraged to bring a decorated goodie bag/bucket to collect treats.
Barnes Park, 350 S. McPherrin Avenue
* Face masks are highly recommended for all attendees
Special thanks goes out to our wonderful sponsors for making such an amazing event possible!
- Monterey Park Library Foundation
- Friends of the Monterey Park Library
- Asian American Economic Development Enterprises
For more information, contact the Recreation and Community Services Department at 626-307-1388 or email us at email@example.com