How do I report overgrown vegetation and/or weeds?

Property owners are required to maintain the landscaping on their commercial and residential properties.  Landscaping should follow Planning Division’s approved guidelines.  Overgrown, dead, decayed, diseased or hazardous tree, weeds, vegetation, or debris are to be reported to the Code Enforcement Division at (626) 307-1415, or submit a request online via the GoMPK App.   This includes but is no limited to any condition of vegetation overgrowth which encroaches into, over, or upon any public right-of-way including, streets, alleys, parkways and sidewalks, so as to constitute either a danger to the public safety or property or any impediment to public travel.  

Show All Answers

1. Local Utility Companies Serving Monterey Park
2. Can I remain anonymous when I a report a violation to the City?
3. How do I report graffiti?
4. How can I dispose of bulky items and/or furniture left on the sidewalk or curb?
5. How do I report overgrown vegetation and/or weeds?
6. How to report trash, junk, overgrown weeds and debris on properties along the freeway?
7. How do I report trees growing near power lines?
8. Where can I park recreational vehicles, boats and trailers in a residential area?
9. Where can residents place their trash bins?
10. Can you park vehicles on the lawn at a residential property?
11. Can you operate a business in your home?
12. What are the hours allowed for construction?
13. How to I report issues with mold?