How do I report graffiti?

To report graffiti on public property (sidewalks, curbs, street signs, equipment in the parks, utility poles, alleys, utility poles, etc.) or private property (residential and commercial property), call the Graffiti Removal Hotline at (626) 307-1449, send an e-mail to: or submit a request online via the GoMPK App.  

To report the occurrence of an individual making graffiti, please call the Monterey Park Police Department immediately with a location and description of the individual at (626) 573-1311.

Show All Answers

1. Local Utility Companies Serving Monterey Park
2. Can I remain anonymous when I a report a violation to the City?
3. How do I report graffiti?
4. How can I dispose of bulky items and/or furniture left on the sidewalk or curb?
5. How do I report overgrown vegetation and/or weeds?
6. How to report trash, junk, overgrown weeds and debris on properties along the freeway?
7. How do I report trees growing near power lines?
8. Where can I park recreational vehicles, boats and trailers in a residential area?
9. Where can residents place their trash bins?
10. Can you park vehicles on the lawn at a residential property?
11. Can you operate a business in your home?
12. What are the hours allowed for construction?
13. How to I report issues with mold?